??I don't know, so what does BALLER even mean??????

awesome pack!! there is a lot in there that are on my list... wish i had some extra hundreds laying around.
 
Sweet................ is underrated on so many levels.
You missed out on the last GB for a reason but I'm sure next round you be part of it.
Believe me it was some pretty view to see a army of Battlecorals in my frag tank last week.

too kind man That was one heck of a battle pack! Ill give you that;)

awesome pack!! there is a lot in there that are on my list... wish i had some extra hundreds laying around.


anytime man i can piece packs together no problem:) lol
 
If you want a custom pack email Adam and you won't be disappointed. i was so impressed by his stuff I have already order a second pack.
 
Dang I can't wait to have a few hundred to burn.

A Battlecoral pack will be my next purchase hands DOWN
 
Dang I can't wait to have a few hundred to burn.

A Battlecoral pack will be my next purchase hands DOWN

U won't be disappointed !! I have a few of his stock and they are sick special the battle del fuego
 
Hey Adam can you spot me 500$"shipped"? I will pay you bak in 2weeks .:) that's deff a deal right there. :p

I was just kidding about the 200$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new