!!!STICK WISH LIST SATISFIER and MORE!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok guys first off I just wanted to say thanks agin to everyone who donated yesterday. we did awesome and i am thinking that if i can pull of something like that every month or two i'll do it! I promise ill get a pic up of some sample packs for you guys by the weekend but for now I am talking collector acros!!!

SERIOUS COLLECTOR ACROS! Everything you see is 100% aquacultured in house and cut from long captive mothers.they have all been growing under Led, halide or t5's if your interested in specifics just let me know.

A ten pack of the sps that everyone wants but can't seem to to get there hands on. Nothing but gems in this one! Don't hesitate.

SOLD
  1. D-day loki
  2. hyperberry shortcake
  3. Sunnyx sunset
  4. Original tyree ice fire echinatta
  5. PC superman table
  6. PC rainbow
  7. Space ghost!!
  8. Tierra de fuego
  9. Tyree purple dragon eyes
  10. The real fosters pink panther!!!
IMG_0862-Edit_zpscecfa0db.jpg

IMG_0856_zps482898d0.jpg

On to pack two

A cute little well rounded eight pack that is just awesome.

250.00 shipped
  1. Crazy bananas milli
  2. Jared's raspberry lemonade
  3. Original Miyagi tort
  4. Spook city
  5. West side rainbow tort
  6. Son of the plink panther
  7. tyree ponape rainbow
  8. Fosters super blue
IMG_0864-Edit_zps0164aece.jpg

IMG_0857_zpsf528d982.jpg

and lastly i'v still got the montis.

dropping the price on the lot to 275.00 shipped!!! not even going to do the math on that one:)

IMG_0819-Edit_zps228169a4.jpg

Last edited:

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice packs! I thought you were out of ice fire! darn you for continuing to tempt me, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better hold some Gems for me as this stinker is coming at ya in November with a repeat GB.......again!!
You know what I'm talking about, lol.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice packs! I thought you were out of ice fire! darn you for continuing to tempt me, lol.

Its all about how the spirit moves me lol. there was this branch just peeping out begging to be fragged! What could i do.`

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sell it to me !! lol

And I don't think you are doing the pink panther justice

pink panther.jpg

clearly not!

thanks for sharing. Thats it folks in her glory! I bet you haven't even clipped a nub of it. she's a hard one to take the clippers to thats for sure. my old colony has been abused for many years now lol

Last edited:

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that first pack is beautiful adam and that pink panther coral is stellar! I may have to get a frag from you here one of these days :) Speaking of that, gonna send you a pm here shortly

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sick pack Adam ,,,, love that pink panther man I'll be pming you very soon again lol

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clearly not!

thanks for sharing. Thats it folks in her glory! I bet you haven't even clipped a nub of it. she's a hard one to take the clippers to thats for sure. my old colony has been abused for many years now lol

I felt the need to share a coral that actually looks as good if not better than a stock vendor pic lol, and I have only fragged it twice and once was by accident when I dropped it lol. That one gave a me a couple of frags lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I felt the need to share a coral that actually looks as good if not better than a stock vendor pic lol, and I have only fragged it twice and once was by accident when I dropped it lol. That one gave a me a couple of frags lol

HA HA too true. thanks for posting it. The frag in the pack came from a lower branch for sure but has all the potential in th world to look just like yours. Its clipped from the exact same mother!! promise. How long has in been three years on yours?

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA HA too true. thanks for posting it. The frag in the pack came from a lower branch for sure but has all the potential in the world to look just like yours. Its clipped from the exact same mother!! promise. How long has in been three years on yours?

I have had mine three years a I think now, here is an older pic when it was lower in the tank and not getting enough light, it really loves light but it shows its color potential
PP2.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah thats sounds about right. man that thing is painful to watch grow. so slow it hurts. sometimes. start fragging it and your done for LOL!!!

Whenever i get asked, whats on the top of your list i always default to the panther. its just in a class all its own. really nothing like it that i know in captivity!

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back