I don't know what this is.

Can anybody tell me what these are?

  • I know

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • you know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

GoldStripe777

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Gold Strike maroon clownfish, blue legged hermit crab, one harlequin Shrimp. I think there are eggs but from what.
 

Attachments

  • 20150630_185444.jpg
    20150630_185444.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • 20150630_185320.jpg
    20150630_185320.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 174

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new