I dont know which fish to add next...

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a peninsula(105g, 80G display 25g sump) and I would love to add more fish but I do not know which fish to add.

Right now I have a fox face(tank boss), scopas tang, yellow tang, yellow tail blenny, 2 paired clowns, 1 six line wrasse, 1 cleaner shrimp 1 pistol shrimp, its a mixed reef with a lot of swim and hiding room.

I added a watchmen goby a couple of months ago but the clowns wouldn't let him swim to the sandbed and he was bullied a bit by the clowns so I moved him into my cube and now he lives and hangs out with the other watchmen goby and pistol shrimp.

Any recommendations of what I can add next? Im worried ill run into the same problem again

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a TON of room.
It’s not just about physical room especially if your clowns are being territorial/bullying. You have to think about bioload and trying to add another fish when everyone else is happy and found their little spots.

OP
OP
Zeal

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not just about physical room especially if your clowns are being territorial/bullying. You have to think about bioload and trying to add another fish when everyone else is happy and found their little spots.
TBH the clowns only gave the watchmen goby a hard time. Everything else was no issue. Also, Bioload is not an issue to the slightest bit with my filtration.

People have told me I can add more fish

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back