I don't think something is right

Not tall at all, really. I think the short height of the doors makes it look taller than it is. It's gotta be more stable than that other stand. Good job!
 
That is why I built my own stand using 2x4's. Those wimpy tank stands just don't make sense to me. I'd always be wondering if it will support my tank long term. Imagine 70 gallons of water across your floor or worse. I would definitely reinforce that stand and make it level. 700+ lbs of weight! You can't can go wrong reinforcing it. You could go terribly wrong NOT reinforcing it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new