I finally found my dream BTA!

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
2,662
Location
Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20201004_065219-01.jpeg
 
Nice! Looking good, I hope it gets along well with you and its tankmates.
Unfortunately my other fish had discovered the one opening on the lid of my aquarium and jumped out while at school. I only have 2 maroon clowns as the survivors.
 
The colors are so opaque. That's cool.
 
Can we get some more pics of this beauty!?
since you asked, here ya go. Sorry, the lights were off, so I turned them on with full blue so the nems a bit deflated. Luckily, I think the nem has chosen its spot which is awesome (just got it 2 days ago).

20201005_175239-01.jpeg
20201005_175218-01.jpeg

Edit: just realized how blurry it is, so ill let the nem wake up a bit and get some more clear pictures for you all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new