I finally stepped into the reefing community

Kelly Hanson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a red sea max nano, it's not up and running yet but I'm in the process of choosing additional equipment...live rock ect....I can't wait to ask you guys and gals for good advice on creating not just a living environment but a thriving environment for the newest family members. I'm definitely excited and up for the challenge but I'd be lyin if I didn't also mention a little nervous too. I've spent the last 2 years reading every thing I could get my hands on but as we all know reading about something and getting your hands wet " so to speak" gaining knowledge and experience is something that takes time....I should have payed more attention in my chemistry and biology classes...lol
Happy New year...
 
r2r.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new