I fought the phosphates and I won!

salinity now

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
154
Reaction score
85
Location
Topeka KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lowest yet. 6 tablespoons of GFO in a mini-reactor. I'm having to change it out every 4 days as there is a flow issue.

20250602_040548.jpg
 
Last edited:
Remember the Hanna has a margin of error of +/- .04 so you could very well be very close to 0.
 
Lowest yet. 6 tablespoons of GFO in a mini-reactor. I'm having to change it out every 4 days as there is a flow issue.

20250602_040548.jpg
Did you have to break rocks in the hot sun? (classic song by the way.) Congrats on lowering your phosphates!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new