I found a monster

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano_reez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nano_reez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was waiting for my gf to get out of work and I was looking around in petco and I found a monster crab in one of the tanks the body was bigger than my thumb here is a pic.

1451962265568.jpg


1451962281751.jpg


1451962291842.jpg
 
That's a Stone Crab!! Definitely could be a monster.
 
There was a bunch of hermit crab legs at the bottom of that cave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new