I found this growing under my chalice...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kv69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kv69

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
90
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone...I found this guy growing under the edge of my Incinerator chalice.. should I be worried?
what is this.jpg
 
It shoots out a net that will irritate the chalice. Just put some superglue over his hole and he should croak.
 
I'm in Sumiton. Half way between Birmingham and Jasper. Nice to meet you neighbor!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new