I get my first Battlebox tomorrow!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the first Battlebox!

Is it a random grab bag box? Or did you pick frags?

I've always picked a couple and let Adam fill in the rest of the box. Never been let down! No recent pics from me though as sold off what live rock and coral that was worth selling when I took my 40 breeder down.

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the first Battlebox!

Is it a random grab bag box? Or did you pick frags?

I've always picked a couple and let Adam fill in the rest of the box. Never been let down! No recent pics from me though as sold off what live rock and coral that was worth selling when I took my 40 breeder down.

It's random. Adam has soooo many cool corals that I didn't even know where to begin. I just told him the colors we were looking for, etc. I'm really excited. :)

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Planning on ordering a Battlebox for my new tank sometime in June. Just want to make sure this setup is ready for sps.

We have only had our tank up and running for about 3 months. Surprisingly enough the SPS we have in the tank are the corals doing the best. Growing REALLY fast.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have only had our tank up and running for about 3 months. Surprisingly enough the SPS we have in the tank are the corals doing the best. Growing REALLY fast.

That's great to hear!

I have a couple test frags that pulled from my last tank before I sold everything off. They're alive but not doing much as far as growth. I've really been procrastinating on hanging another mh over the tank. There's only a single 250 watt metal halide over a 5 foot long tank right now. I have 3 more metal halide setups along with 2 retrofit t5 kits and 2 Kessil 360we to play around with.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea this site existed and now my wallet regrets ever looking at this post:) Looking forward to seeing what you get in your pack! I'll post if I end up ordering as well!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@esther - congratulations on the battlebox! If you have time at noon eastern tomorrow - Adam from @Battlecorals has a livestream on YouTube and Facebook that you may be interested in.

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@esther - congratulations on the battlebox! If you have time at noon eastern tomorrow - Adam from Battlecorals has a livestream on YouTube and Facebook that you may be interested in.

I saw. I'm gonna try and make it, but I need to see if I can move some meetings around. Also, we may receive the Battlebox at the exact same time. lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys.... These corals are FIRE!!!!!!!!!! We may have an issue with one of them, but I'm just waiting to hear back from Battlecorals. If you are on the fence about whether you should order from them or not..... DO IT!!!! I'll take pictures once the corals have acclimated for a bit. wowowowowowowowowowowow :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back