I get my first Battlebox tomorrow!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter esther
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One thing I can say about a Battlebox is that you won’t be disappointed. Colors are tremendous right out of the box, and all look healthy.
Thanks Adam
 
Taken from my phone, I’m not a photographer.
Images do not resemble the color that shows up in my tank.

8E02425D-1060-4418-82AF-72A08263B9D9.jpeg AA7E6B48-4A27-4C01-9017-B6DF8BD3D333.jpeg 8F11A4E2-EE38-4EA3-AEC9-F8288A674450.jpeg
 
I finally got my **** together and took some updated photos of our @Battlecorals. Hope you guys enjoy. I haven't quite got the hang of capturing their true colors, but we've gotten a ton of growth in a month. :)

Battlecorals Greg Carroll Acroberry
_DSC6798.jpeg


Battlecorals Blue Spath

_DSC6801.jpeg


Battlecorals Pumpkin Pie Milli
_DSC6802.jpeg


Battlecorals Soft Sunset Milli

_DSC6818.jpeg


Battlecorals Orange Tip No Namer
_DSC6811.jpeg


Battlecorals Blue Rain Milli
_DSC6535.jpeg


Battlecorals Pink Stellaton Bones
_DSC6829.jpeg


Battlecorals Skyparade
_DSC6835.jpeg


Battlecorals Fox Flame
_DSC6840.jpeg


Battlecorals Aquatic Man

_DSC6843.jpeg


Battlecorals Catapult Fireball
_DSC6847.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new