I glued down my Anemone 180

Omg. I was trying to take a pic and noticed a chromi back there too!!!
 
1 midas
2 mandarin
3 lyretail
1 red anthia
2 borbonius
1 leapord
2 engineer
1 orange spot
2 clown
2 cardinal
3 chromis
1 flamehawk

So right when I put the mandarin in, it swam right to the new one. The one I fished out of the overflow is larger both are fat. I thought they were being friendly until the larger femal started violently shaking the smaller female. I eventually shooed them to opposite ends of the tank.

anyone with some experience on this??

will they work it out or do I need to catch one?

both appear to be females.

13251E27-02B4-4199-AEC7-05EEAFCA721A.jpeg
80C35EE4-74D4-4DB0-B940-29254C5284F8.jpeg
 
Hey Jason, Any recent updates? Looks awesome! What is your honest review on the trigger platinum sump?
TIA
-Tom
 
Man! Not sure how I missed your post. I then had to remember my log in.

the sump is everything I could have ever wanted. I truly enjoy it!

my aero aqua duo is also a champ!
I’m super pleased I got some good equipment.
Just brought it through a rough patch for a couple months. It never went horrible but I lost a couple really expensive nems and my 3rd clam. Can’t keep the darn things alive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new