I got a Green Chromis

I have green Chromis with a cardinal and a pair of clowns and their all happy. Gobies are good
 
I'm thinking of getting 2 more chromis tomorrow, the one that was in his tank at the pet store. And after the real cycle get some worm gobies :) or some clowns words
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442684109.838858.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442684128.946576.jpg
 
Yep. Have 2 of them but they didn't get along, separated in 2 different 10g for now will try to reintroduce them later
 
Hey do you guys know what type of chromis this is? It's weird.. the bottom one looks like a domino damsel but all blue like tye other chromis...
 

Attachments

  • 1442705746676.jpg
    1442705746676.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 166
By no means was I trolling... I lost a new fish a few days ago for the first time in months and it was during acclimation. I wouldn't wish that on anyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new