I Got A Job!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thats great news. Good luck with the new job. Hope to hear this for many others that lost their jobs.
 
Congrats. I was in the same boat, out of work for 14 mths. and BOOM. Started my new job 3 weeks ago. CNC Machinist programming.


Congradulations, I'm an amateur CNC Machinist.



yes congrats harry the lord is very grateful...i just got my permanent position at united health care - americhoice as a utilization review nurse as well. After a 3 month contracted period they gave me an offer and that i was what they were looking for. I always thank the lord for his blessing and he has done it so many times for me that i am grateful. Hopefully we will get to hear more stories like this in the months to come.

I hope so as well!



Gratz man being employed again must feel like christmas all over again lol

Indeed it does!!!




Thank you Everyone!!!!
 
Congrats on the job. I wish I could report the same thing. Out here in california the economy is really bad. I have been without a job for 16 months now. I cant even guess how many I applied for, always seem to get the same response, "Thank you for your interest but,....."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new