I got a new friend tonight!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hllb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
2,345
Reaction score
1,616
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve almost ordered one from live aquaria multiple times and my LFS had 4 of them this week. And way cheaper! This one is 2.5-3” tall. It’s only been in the tank for a couple hours. I actually went to buy something to eat the hair algae lol.

8AF2EADF-6FF5-46ED-BA9A-4A52CDF969ED.jpeg
 
I’ve almost ordered one from live aquaria multiple times and my LFS had 4 of them this week. And way cheaper! This one is 2.5-3” tall. It’s only been in the tank for a couple hours. I actually went to buy something to eat the hair algae lol.

8AF2EADF-6FF5-46ED-BA9A-4A52CDF969ED.jpeg
How much for it? Hahaha
 
I’ve almost ordered one from live aquaria multiple times and my LFS had 4 of them this week. And way cheaper! This one is 2.5-3” tall. It’s only been in the tank for a couple hours. I actually went to buy something to eat the hair algae lol.

8AF2EADF-6FF5-46ED-BA9A-4A52CDF969ED.jpeg
Gorgeous!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new