I got a surprise hidden coral ID PLEASE

Darwin stinton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
103
Reaction score
27
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I purchased my first Bubble Tip 3 weeks ago, the little bugger wouldn't let go of the rock it was on. The fish store broke away as much rock he could then sold it to me. After I placed it in my tank the next day it had moved and to my surprise there was something I hadn't seen before. Can anyone tell me what it might be? IMG_20170703_205952.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new