OP
TopNotchCorals

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished my second water change of the week :) Removed and cleaned entire skimmer (first time in 10 months), changed the filter and scrubbed the glass. Very satisfied, though the skimmer is pushing a lot of bubbles into the tank. I've been having a lot of growth lately and I attribute it to very frequent water changes. Went from 1 red hornet to 3 in a little over a month. Chalices have almost doubled in size and really colored up.
I wish I could find the time to do it twice a week, but I just cant
with my kids sports and work my weeks are booked for the next 11 years.Keep up the good work bro,Im definitely jealous and would love to see you post a growth thread on your corals.:bigsmile:

I

inactive

View Badges
Man.. my 55g is long overdue for a 15g water change... she is so filthy right now... people ask me why I haven't updated my tank thread, now you know. :X

Gills&Roots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do 50g on a 200g system every 3 months. My growth and PE is amazing, no alge. I'm amazed and shocked. I work out of town alot, and for long periods. My wife does a wonderful job while i'm gone. Thanks Brenda.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopNotchCorals

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do 50g on a 200g system every 3 months. My growth and PE is amazing, no alge. I'm amazed and shocked. I work out of town alot, and for long periods. My wife does a wonderful job while i'm gone. Thanks Brenda.
You didnt know your wife started dosing vodka??J/K:tongue:

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back