I had a blast at Reefapalooza!

Last edited:
Glad I went. Probably go again but don’t need ultimate pass next time
No you don’t! I learned you don’t need a two day pass the first time I went or that I needed to sleepover lol!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Because we aren’t that far lol.
 
I went on Saturday and they went on Sunday! Saturday he was out galavanting all day!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Although I will say I love his dog she’s adorable!:) Say it isn’t so lol! @revhtree and @AlyciaMarie can confirm this haha!
I can confirm that I love that dog (@AlyciaMarie took this not me)
IMG_7408.jpeg
 
Boy o boy I would LOVE to attend one of those! I've gotta see when something like this hits the PNW.
 
Boy o boy I would LOVE to attend one of those! I've gotta see when something like this hits the PNW.
As far as the big shows that I know of, your best bet would be to go to RAP California. The shows are so much fun to go to; you will enjoy them!
 
Are those all of your pickups? You got some amazing coral and clams!
Yes, those are all new. Spent all night dipping and gluing. @AydenLincoln tipped me off to the free TDO pellets from Reef Nutrition. Thanks!
 
well....what did you buy????
Zoanthids.com sold pink ricordea mushroom, TCR Iridium, and Electric Shocktopus,
Reef Aquaculture Specialists sold a Hammer garden, Holy Grail Micromussa, Daisy Cutter and Space Ballz.
Jason Fox sold Red Roses Monti, Deep blue palys, and green oulophyllia,
SBB sold Black panther torch, pink Goni and a rainbow scoly.
Reefworks sold a rose anemone, strawberry shortcake acro and red planet acro.
WWC sold Goldmeister Chalace, Quicksand monti, raptor favia and yellow submarine favia.
3 clams from Clammania
Ranch Monsters had 6 rock flowers at a great price
First Choice had a pink Goni, Kermit the frog Zoa, god of war zoa, a toadstool, and LCH chucks bride.
Low Country Corals had a cotton candy torch.
 
I got two mushrooms, a bubble tip, a rock flower, shrimp, snails, hermits, and some crabs aka Hewbie food lol! My loot!
D0D3753E-2327-402D-85DB-3F94723BA969.jpeg
nice score. speaking of Hewbie. how fast did he grow before rehoming? Do you think I'd get 6 months in a 112 with a trigger before transfer to a 300 or would he grow too fast?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new