I had a Heck of an evening yesterday

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and the wife went to Blockbuster to return some movies and pick up a few more....Well while we were there some DIP drives into the front of the building caveing it in about 6 inches...we like to never got the door open so we could leave....I asked the clerk if he needed any info from us....we gave our names and numbers to the cop and went to leave to pick up something for dinner.

Here is were it gets good.

We leave Blockbusters and are turning out onto Main st...lady in a blazer stops to let us out...wife pulls out on Main st...and the lady that let us out plows into the drivers side door of my wife's car...She just bought the car Saturday....The cop that took our info at Blockbuster's leaves and comes across the street and does the Accident....What a hell of an evening.

NOBODY WAS HURT

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least no one was hurt. When it rains it pours huh? Sorry to hear about your troubles. Accidents are so aggrevating.

J&O'sdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sister once stopped on the highway to help someone that was in an accident. Next thing she knows is some bumb drunk driver with no insurance plows into her car, totally smashing the car.

I am glad you guys didn't get hurt.

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone...My wife talked to the insurance company today and they said from the way it sounds that it was a staged accident....We just have to wait for the police report to see what it says...she told the cop that we hit her...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back