I had to share, AI Generated Image.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruttall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bruttall

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2023
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
2,424
Location
Council Bluffs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I asked Grok to draw me a Pacific orange unicorn fish, expecting a blonde naso as you might imagine, not what i got!!

1736199722664.png
 
Id buy it that thing looks cool!
 
So I asked Grok to draw me a Pacific orange unicorn fish, expecting a blonde naso as you might imagine, not what i got!!

1736199722664.png
Impressively realistic. I'm sure your could convince somebody this is a real photo:face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new