I. Hate. Glue.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miami Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update,

My hands are perfectly fine after 2 days from making this thread.

I use a combination of super glue and epoxy (While wearing gloves.) This is working SO much better! I haven’t had a coral fall with this method yet!

I tried the epoxy before, but I think I nailed down the method for good!

:)
I like the "Play-Doh" epoxy - the kind with both parts that you have to squish to mix together and also gives you a lot of time to place the coral.
 
I like the "Play-Doh" epoxy - the kind with both parts that you have to squish to mix together and also gives you a lot of time to place the coral.
Yes, that’s what I used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new