• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I have a solid orange BTA $200 shipped

Alabama Reefer

corals for sale and trade
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a solid orange bta that is awesome please text for pics 205-533-4874

I also have some other cool stuff
The solid orange bta $150
I have a green bta $40
9 heads of Aussie Duncan $100
Frags of the screaming green birdsnest $15
Red people eaters $3 per polyp
Joker zoas $10 per polyp
purple chalice colony $100
orange fungai plate (this thing glows) $80
7 heads neon green candy cane coral $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new