I have always wondered?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danangelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danangelo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
631
Reaction score
63
Location
chula vista
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wondered does anyone win the contest on here I don't remember seeing post of people winning and posting what they got well let me start



I have never used one always wanted to try one this built really well I like how easy it is to move in the tank and its quiet and pushing a lot of water..
Thank you Rev, Chris and the R2R team for doing a great job with this site and very interactive. .
Thanks Tunze Usa for a great price live it...now if I can get my tank ready for the grow out contest I am in...
Thanks again
Danny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new