I have hundreds of striped blennies! (Meiacanthus Grammistes)

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh this is an old post I didnt realize and I dont think most of us did

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all you who have experience, especially you clown people, I need tips on how to market my striped blennies and yellow clown gobies I have been breeding. My thread is under the fish breeding forum. I’m not a company, just a hobbiest with eventual aspirations some day. Other than the obvious LFS that really try and literally buy cents on the dollar, which I don’t think is fair considering how much they pay for shipping in wild specimens that we all know have the chance of dying immediately after acclimation. I could sure use some tips. Here are a few pics:

IMG_3806.JPG

Old post, but congratulations on the success. Always nice to see fellow hobbits successfully breed. I've done some Biota Royal Grammas and they were tiny when I received them. Almost too small where 2 out of 4 died shortly afterwards. Not sure if you're still in the game, but I'm sure folks here would appreciate any update on your extension to this hobby.

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old post, but congratulations on the success. Always nice to see fellow hobbits successfully breed. I've done some Biota Royal Grammas and they were tiny when I received them. Almost too small where 2 out of 4 died shortly afterwards. Not sure if you're still in the game, but I'm sure folks here would appreciate any update on your extension to this hobby.
Dude hasn’t been on r2r since 2019

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 168 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back