• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I have Nazanin palys FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter gioNVA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gioNVA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
346
Reaction score
166
Location
No. Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a 4 polyp frag. Looking for even a single polyp of any 1 of these

candy apple redd
elephant paly
rasta zoas
tubs blue
 
hold on a sec, I'll try to snap one if the polyps are still open. If not tomorrow morning....
 
here's a photo. I had to turn on the lights and wait for them to open.

small_DSC_0185.jpg


btw, actual color is really deeper especially under actinics.
 
Last edited:
Someone has dibs on the frag.

I'll let you guys know if that trade falls through.
 
I have Tub's Blues and wouldn't mind trading.
 
Thanks! The polyps are huge too.

Trade is pending with Hypertek.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new