I have no idea what sps this is.

Danghost22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was given this sps but I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?

AB568B1D-50D7-4703-B678-1AABADDC7A20.jpeg 893904F8-8BAC-4E17-BFDB-D5BA567143AF.jpeg 6E9622A8-F5D4-4F73-B287-A3BB336A3B98.jpeg
 
It looks like there is a polyp at the tip and it makes it an acropora. The shape looks like a suharsonoi but I always have seen them green. Can you get a pic of the tip?
 
its pretty :)
 
Look’s like a Setosa giving us the finger, in the second pic.
 
If it does well in my nano I’ll definitely frag it and pass on the gift to whoever wants it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new