I just found 2 big bristle worms

gotscreensprinting

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
248
Reaction score
4
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in los angeles if anybody wants them let me know
2014-12-25 18.42.59.jpg
2014-12-25 18.43.01.jpg
2014-12-25 18.43.03.jpg
2014-12-25 18.43.05.jpg
 
I am not 100% sure, but those almost look like they could be Fire bristle worms. They are different looking than the pinkish bristle worms that I have.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new