I just realized this it’s nuts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amantijt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amantijt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
453
Reaction score
221
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting staring at my unfortunate fish in QT from Uronema outbreak...and I spot this!

FD4F488E-A4F4-4BD3-950A-303FA0D36BAC.jpeg
 
Thats awesome, if you manage to breed it for ones with the same pattern it could be worth something
 
im sure several people would pay more for this than the standard clown
That’s funny reminds me of the Cheeto on eBay looking like the Statue of Liberty or something lol I don’t think anyone would pay more for it but who knows lol maybe owners of peanuts lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new