I just thought you all should know...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,837
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...that thanks to some good friends at Reef-a-Palooza who are part of the Socali Reefers Meetup, I was able to get my new 7-stage AquaFX RODI system set up and running. 😎 👍 It is happily chugging out some water right now.

Your friend,
A happy reefer

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit
 
Well, if I wasn't on the other side of America, I would have given moral support
 
YAY!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new