I keep turtles and motoro fresh water rays

Fishman247

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
37
Location
Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have alligator gar longnose gar florida gar eel tailed banjo catfish a few gold fish and recently got a female motoro Ray I am wanting to change a spare 75 to an anemone tank I kept sea horses once and one anemone along time ago where do you get your live rock? 20221215_141531.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_60600124_004222_257.mp4
    5.4 MB
I currently have alligator gar longnose gar florida gar eel tailed banjo catfish a few gold fish and recently got a female motoro Ray I am wanting to change a spare 75 to an anemone tank I kept sea horses once and one anemone along time ago where do you get your live rock? 20221215_141531.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Alabama:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new