i KNOW WE HAVE CHOICES

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,413
Reaction score
246,743
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As there are many sources to buy fish and coral, there is often not enough feedback for many vendors. I will once again make mention of @NYAquatic and both Benjamin and Mike who shipped me a large Naso Tang this week and unforseeable, UPS failed to deliver overnight and had the box held an extra day. I expected the worse and they kept in close contact and followed up with UPS and to my shock, the fish was both alive and relaxed.
Ut takes Great packaging to make this happen and this was nothing but impressive and a reason ive been buying fish and now coral from them the last 8+ years.
Worth a Big consideration!!
Thank you again NY aquatic !!
 
As there are many sources to buy fish and coral, there is often not enough feedback for many vendors. I will once again make mention of @NYAquatic and both Benjamin and Mike who shipped me a large Naso Tang this week and unforseeable, UPS failed to deliver overnight and had the box held an extra day. I expected the worse and they kept in close contact and followed up with UPS and to my shock, the fish was both alive and relaxed.
Ut takes Great packaging to make this happen and this was nothing but impressive and a reason ive been buying fish and now coral from them the last 8+ years.
Worth a Big consideration!!
Thank you again NY aquatic !!
Good to hear! I'm going to check them out the next time I want to order a fish 😁
 
As there are many sources to buy fish and coral, there is often not enough feedback for many vendors. I will once again make mention of @NYAquatic and both Benjamin and Mike who shipped me a large Naso Tang this week and unforseeable, UPS failed to deliver overnight and had the box held an extra day. I expected the worse and they kept in close contact and followed up with UPS and to my shock, the fish was both alive and relaxed.
Ut takes Great packaging to make this happen and this was nothing but impressive and a reason ive been buying fish and now coral from them the last 8+ years.
Worth a Big consideration!!
Thank you again NY aquatic !!
I’ve bought from them many times and always received healthy fish and superb packaging. Fabulous customer service.
 
Been buying from them for almost 20 years. I live an hour away so always pickup.
I think I know the Naso in which you speak. It was in their large tank at the front of the shop.
 
Double post
 
I got my flame angel from them last year at Reefpalooza. He was very upfront and honest about putting an angel in my mixed reef. He gave me his best candidate for good behavior...and it has been a wonderful experience. That fish is extremely well behaved, and has made a best friend out of my yellow tang.
 
Been buying from them for almost 20 years. I live an hour away so always pickup.
I think I know the Naso in which you speak. It was in their large tank at the front of the shop.
Yes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new