i like featherdusters:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rahusky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rahusky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
103
Location
Laramie, WY
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fanworm1.jpg
 
One of the wonders of a reef tank.
 
Me to. Hitchhickers on the bottom of a green monti cap(not the one in picture), now spread here and there all over tank. Young tank-9 months old.
IMG_0133.JPG
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan of them too. Not as big a fan as my copper band though. It made short work of the pink hawaiian feather duster I got my wife. On the plus side it doesn't seem to bother the aptasia at all, so I just took care of it myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new