**I LOVE Aussie Acros!!**You will too!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,261
Reaction score
5,771
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got a couple of super nice Aussie acro shipments.... but I'll :tape: and let the pics do the talking! Chunky frags and mini colonies will be coming soon!

anewacro002.jpg~original


anewacro005.jpg~original


anewacro003.jpg~original


anewacro006.jpg~original


anewacro008.jpg~original


anewacro007.jpg~original


anewacro001.jpg~original


anewacro004.jpg~original


anewacro011.jpg~original


anewacro012.jpg~original


anewacro010.jpg~original
 
wow those are insane~!
 
I like number 2 and number 5, very nice


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I need this one...
anewacro005.jpg~original


Love the blue PEs on this one too! I literally just drooled a little. :dribble:
anewacro008.jpg~original
 
ONE OF EACH PLEASE -
I'M A HOARDER :der:
 
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Just about wrapped up a marathon fragging session, lots of chunky 1" -2" frags and mini-colonies! I'll be taking photos on Friday so look for these pieces on the site by the weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new