I love my tank

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don’t comment anything mean.

I love this tank it’s only 4 things in here and they are all babies but they are all amazing.

The clam is maybe a inch
Clowns are maybe 2 inches
Colorado sunburst is so small I don’t even trust him to roam the tank he’s so little lol so he’s In a breeder box till he can hold his own(ignore how ugly he looks , he does this at least once a day

I TRULY DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE
IMG_1912.jpeg
image.jpg IMG_1222.jpeg
 
It's yours, you've put your time and effort into it, you should love it :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new