I love sticks!!!

francesco.mancini

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
202
Reaction score
172
Location
brooklyn ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just sharing my passion and some of my favorite pieces .

0FE1CAAE-36B0-40C2-BA09-8998D2CA655D.jpeg 3191F509-5521-48ED-9DCD-1AA2E67770E1.jpeg 96187208-162A-466A-B38A-65AF267E7B98.jpeg 9D199400-6D3C-4EF7-AE17-0F267EA36AED.jpeg F76552A9-B891-4BF7-9B0E-31D882E7CE6F.jpeg DEB9163D-C76C-4489-AEA7-C3C664963A2E.jpeg 0BBB4E81-8624-4336-B160-35398AF6D118.jpeg
 
Thanks it’s a crappy picture the glass was very dirty .. I’m hoping to get a good macro lens for my camera soon and take some awesome shots
 
Would love to get one of those......along with everyone else that will ask haha :) Really nice! I have a TSA Holy Grail which is a bit different.
Hahah yea I get a lot of dms about the holy grail I sold a bunch last year bc it was literally 14” wide and now I slowed down big time. Been moving heads to different tanks as insurance
 
Nice, I have a frag coming directly from coral Cruze hopefully in a few weeks it’s healed enough to ship. Been looking for the ASD.
Best torch imo. 1st class aquarium has mine I sold him last year and also the asd. The coral Cruze definitely is brighter and more yellow
 
Hahah yea I get a lot of dms about the holy grail I sold a bunch last year bc it was literally 14” wide and now I slowed down big time. Been moving heads to different tanks as insurance
Im sure the line is long but who knows maybe you'll think of me ;) stranger things have happened haha
 
I have a stable tank I can be your insurance tank send all your stuff this way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new