I love the kamoer x1s

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These little guys are relatively cheap and daisy chainable.

15D2E1FF-FBA4-46BA-B480-5F9515CA8CD8.png

Fishbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be purchasing one or two of these for dosing two part soon. Was it relatively easy to program and set up?

Ef4life

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got 2 myself, haven’t even hooked them up yet. I’m
Waiting on my bottles of all for reef to get delivered still. They seem like good little pumps so far.

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only thing I don't like about them is they loose their programming in power loss/glitch until you reconnect to them via Bluetooth

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These little guys are relatively cheap and daisy chainable.

15D2E1FF-FBA4-46BA-B480-5F9515CA8CD8.png
Love mine looks like we are dosing at least one of the same things! Did have two set up for 2 part but with all for reef I only need to worry about 1

BAFA6058-946B-4BB9-AEFB-E6ADBAC6BF23.png

OP
OP
Rjmul

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be purchasing one or two of these for dosing two part soon. Was it relatively easy to program and set up?
I'm like an old man. I hate technology. Yes. They're easy to set up
Only thing I don't like about them is they loose their programming in power loss/glitch until you reconnect to them via Bluetooth
everyone says that, but I always come home after work. At least this far

OP
OP
Rjmul

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 27 going on 77. I hate technology. At some point I lost track of it and I might be too far gone by now. Yes. They are easy to set up. You need these if you want to use regular sized airline tubing. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/replacement-tube-nozzles-for-2-1-doser-ghl.html
A more experienced guy showed me those and saved me a whole lot of trouble.

OP
OP
Rjmul

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another tip I noticed. Maybe it's just me, but These are my first dosers so at first I didn't trust it and I kept re calibrating them every few days. I realized.... who cares ? Just go with the flow and adjust dosing accordingly. If my pump says it's dosing 10 mil, but it's REALLY dosing 10.4, who cares ? I guess my tanks needs 10.4. Obviously that could be more of an issue if you're dosing something a little more dangerous like lanthinun chrolide it could be problematic. But as far as two part goes, just test every night til you get it dialed in. I only test after the lights go out.

I would still recommend cLibratibg them at first to make sure it's not way off. But so far so good

Fishbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more thing, does the doser come with airline tubing or do I need to buy it? I’m just gonna go with the size it uses do you know what size that is?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back