I met revtree

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjohn1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@revhtree won't be there, but I will (I mean...I know I'm not him...but...I'll be there). I'll be there just as a regular attendee though, so I won't be "official" at the show.
Well ya, none of us are him! Is Reef2reef not having a booth?
 
Oh my goodness you people are amazing! Haha! This made my week!! The honor is all mine, when I get to meet the good people of R2R!!!
 
Oh my goodness you people are amazing! Haha! This made my week!! The honor is all mine, when I get to meet the good people of R2R!!!
How about that badge. I’m needing another.
 
Ya know? RAP is in Frisco, TX in 2025. My best friend from Jr High on forward to present is in the Austin area. Only a 3 hour drive. I could get a two-fer outta this one! My wife is going to smile and call me a geek. She's right. I was in band in High School. That solidified my station in life from that point forward!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new