I met revtree

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjohn1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm sure Rev is like:
Nbc GIF by The Blacklist
 
David is a real stand-up guy. He was a hobbyist like the rest of us. I've known him before he got R2R. I think he bought ClubZoa or something like that and transitioned it into R2R.
 
My husband just met RevTree this last weekend too! And said the same thing, he didn’t mention the beard lol @Reef By Steele
 
I really think he needs to hand out badges... i don't think members will feel bad if he gave them out, and it would also keep a check on whose he's met on the forum.
Yes. I must have all the badges
 
Pictures or it never happened.
I have pics and met him several times. Pics do not matter as does the great conversation that is to be had with him.
Gotta love his accent !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new