I need a favor

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am no longer going to be able to go to the swap next saturday due to a family obligation :cry_002:, Anyways I had asked H@RRY to set aside a couple of frags for me. If I could get someone to say they would pick them up for me I would really be greatful :haha:! After I find someone to pick them up I will contact H@RRY and see if he will let me Payoal the money to him, if not I'll bring it to the person picking up the frags for me. Can anyone help me out PLEASE!!!!!

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure just let me know when and where to meet if paypal doesn't work out, what I am supposed to be getting for you from Harry, and how I am going to get your corals tp you afterwards? Also, I will be leaving very early Saturday morning so if you need to give me money to give to Harry it would have to be before Saturday. LMK

OP
OP
mkenochm

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Spongie, Harry said I could paypal him the money so that will be taken care of. It will probably be late Sat. when I get back in town from the family thing. Would you be willing to put them in your tank and then meet me Sunday afternoon or I can come to your house Sunday afternoon and get them. It is a a frag of Valentine Pocillipora damicornis and Rocky Top Montipora capricornis that I am getting from him. LMK if this will work for you if not what will. Thanks for offering to do this for me!!

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine, I have to get some stuff that I reserved from Harry myself so no biggy at all. I will put them in my frag tank at the house when I get back. I live in Powell but I am not far from CR (Aquatic Marine is closed on Sundays). Where ever you want to meet Sunday afternoon is fine with me. Just give me a time and a place.

OP
OP
mkenochm

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Ive apypaled Harry so all you'll have to do is pick them up for me. Sunday at the Coral Reef works for me. IS around 2:30-3:00 good for you for a time???
Thanks again
Michelle

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2:30 sounds great to me. By the way have we meet yet. I didn't get to make it to last months meeting (I was on vacation). I will there Sunday probably gabbing away about something coral realted with the staff. I am sure that I would be the bane of the owner's existance if I didn't buy so much stuff there. See you on Sunday.:bigsmile:

OP
OP
mkenochm

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think we have met. I was at last months meeting but that was my first meeting. Look forward to meeting you and thanks again.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 184 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back