I need a new job

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a contol officer for a Swiss Bank and......

The SEC Audit team were here November - Feb

The Swiss Audit team were here Feb - now (still going)

Today the US Audit team walked in for a week (with a month long remote follow up)

I need a new job
 
sorry to hear that Rik- I hope the best for you buddy-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new