• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I need a part for my clarisea sk3000

reefz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
484
Reaction score
341
Location
Star, Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. For nearly 3 months, i’ve been trying to find a retailer that sells the motor for the clarisea sk3000. I’ve contacted clarisea MANY times and they won’t get back to me. Mine just broke, and really need a new motor. Anyone know where to get just this?:
05069632-3B1F-4E69-AC21-EA11FD17B1BD.jpeg
 
I needed a nylon screw replacement after one cracked and they got back to me within minutes. I believe clarisea is an Ecotech company. I'd suggest reaching out via email. [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new