I need advice/help!!!

rapalaboy1999

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake City, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to breed my Ocellaris Clowns (Amphiprion Ocellaris) for about a year and have had little luck. I have researched and I read that they need their own aquarium and need a temperature of 80-82 degrees, a flat piece of rock or other object, such as ceramic tile, I did this in my old 30 gallon aquarium for about a month, but I sold the aquarium to my cousin and i'm looking for a 55-75 gallon on craigslist. Anyways I need some tips on breeding them and the cost to setup the tank(s) will be about $1000, I'll be breeding "Amphiprion Ocellaris" and "Amphiprion Percula".


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new