I need an ID on this Chalice?

Xerxes_Zoanthids444

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
243
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this chalice that the guy said was a mummy eye chalice but wasn't sure if it is or not and need some help plz?
IMG_1116.JPG
 
I bought this Chalice and idk what kind it truly is? The guy said it's a mummy eye Chalice but not sure if it is?
IMG_1116.JPG


Thank you
 
It's certainly pretty. I'll give you a bump for some help on an ID though! BUMP!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new