I need help/advice with fragging Xenia

  • Thread starter Thread starter truben1010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

truben1010

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
110
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never dragged before but I wanted to know how I could cut a piece of my Xenia and attach it to another big rock in the display. Not on a frag plug. Any help?
 
You're fragging xenia to spread it on purpose? My wife would love you, lol.

Sorry for having no real advice though, I just couldn't help it. That stuff usually ends up all over without any help, even if trying to contain it. It does look pretty cool though, gotta give it that :)
 
You're fragging xenia to spread it on purpose? My wife would love you, lol.

Sorry for having no real advice though, I just couldn't help it. That stuff usually ends up all over without any help, even if trying to contain it. It does look pretty cool though, gotta give it that :)
Yes! I just wanna make my tank look “fuller” of corals. And it’s fine! Lol
 
So I shouldn’t cut it or anything? To get a frag?

Nope within a week or so itll spread over and can then be moved around...or in my case traded in for credit...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new