I need help identifying these guys

  • Thread starter Thread starter dintz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dintz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Milwaukee WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what the tube thing is as well as a brown tentacly dude is?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20150708_225226.jpg
    20150708_225226.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 20150708_225209.jpg
    20150708_225209.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new