I need help locating a video

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
594
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says. I need to locate a video of a member where he posted his video of how he setup his calcium reactor. In his video he mentioned about how he abandoned the usual calcium reactor settings or instructions like counting the bubbles, drip counts.
Any help is appreciated since I will be setting up my calcium rector soon and I want to do the same thing and not rely on instructions. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new