I need your help to find this!

Meldrath

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
337
Reaction score
287
Location
North Olmsted, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been searching off and on for a few years (online and locally) for a yellow fuzzy dwarf lionfish and haven't had any luck. I've asked a few LFS in 2 different states to see what they could do and no one has gotten back to me.

I'm turning to the community to see if someone can help me achieve this goal. It will be the crown jewel of the new lionfish reef I'm setting up for the wife so anxiety and anticipation run high.

Thank you everyone!
 
Sorry I just saw your post, check here: http://ibluewater.com/venomous-fish.html

Here's mine

011.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new