I present my aquarium

danielecatta65

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
italia modena
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some pictures of my aquarium after a year ... sorry for my bad English
WP_20140430_19_11_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20140430_19_11_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20140620_20_32_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20140620_20_32_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20140620_20_33_25_Pro (2).jpg
 
Very nice!
Group_Bow_zps6c788f33.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new