i really hope

gilmour01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've come to the conclusion that the world consist of 95% stupid people.

Last edited:

ddwbeagles

Northern VA Novice Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW - and then writes a review warning others. If I was him, I think it's time to change the screen name as this level of stupidity will follow him forever. Umbelievable.

EMTDIVER16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, It's a shame he didn't get hit alil harder and then he would forget his screen name and about reefing!

meisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too funny. It just never ceases to amaze me what people come up with. User error is a leading cause of failure at life and its constituent parts IMHO.

More than once back when I was a fish store employee I dealt with customers who had put saltwater fish into freshwater tanks and were trying to get their $$$ back on dead fish. Once had the opposite, freshwater fish into saltwater which was even more egregious. Somewhat snobbily, I assume saltwater hobbyists know more than freshwater....I know, I know thats obviously not the case always. Whats better yet is that the fish (Bosemani Rainbow pair ) got eaten by a grouper or something like that and they claimed that another employee told them it should be fine....that's why they wanted their money back lol! $20 grouper meal, sorry folks.

Sheesh.

jeremym

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He also claimed he has intermediate level experience. I feel like an expert now.

FishyFarr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERES YOUR SIGN LOL

I was in the LFS and here this guy argue with the employee, I know its a new tank but what can I buy for it, employee tells him he should wait 2 weeks for a good cycle before adding fish, guy looks at employee looks at kid who is pleading to dad with big eyes.
Listen dude sell me a fish for my new tank or I will go buy one somewhere else. Employee states "you realize this fish is going to die right" . Guy says "I know what I am doing, now do your job and sell me a fish" employee states "tell you what pick any fish you want, I would pick a cheap one if it was me though" He bags a NEMO (oh the poor clownfish) as the guy walks out of the store I ask the employee "so how old is his tank" employee states "he bought it yesterday and now his kid wants a fish in it"
well at least the clownfish are tough it has about a 5% chance of living. I said "not with that guys intelligence" HERES YOUR SIGN.

I read, do online research, and discuss on boards then I go out to different LFS and test their knowledge. I have found several good ones and two near me that are IDIOTS but its still a BUYER BEWARE type of world so.....

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back